For every medical practice and healthcare website, regular website maintenance is very important to keeping a website up-to-date. Your website's constituents (patients, referring physicians, internal office staff, hospitals, insurance companies) access your site daily, and they expect the information to be current and accurate.
Healthcare changes frequently, and so does your business. How often do you review and update your website as it relates to changes that affect these areas:
- Participation in Insurance Plans
- New Medical Services and Procedures Offered
- Physician Biographies / Curriculum Vitae
- Office staff contact information (billing, insurance, appointment scheduling)
- Office Hours
- Practice News Announcements & Events
- Practice Forms/Patient Forms
- Office Policies, such as Billing Practices, Appointment No-Show/Cancellation, Prescription Refills
Our firm offers an affordable maintenance plan that encourages regular website reviews and updates. Our website maintenance plan includes the following services:
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly web site traffic statistics and analysis
- Content Management System (CMS) to update your website easily.
- Updates to existing content
- Internal and external link verification
- Monthly web and optional email hosting
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our clients to proactively keep web page content updated with information that accurately reflects the status of the practice or healthcare business.
Contact us to learn more about how we may help you maintain your website.