Choosing the right domain name(s) for your website is one of the most important steps in creating a successful website. Factors to consider when selecting a domain name include:
- Your business name
- Your physical location, i.e. town, city, state
- The geographical area of your customer/patient base
- Your specialty
- Your medical services & procedures
- Your competition (present and future)
- Is the domain name too long?
- Is it catchy? Memorable?
- Do you need more than one?
Owning the right domain name(s) will dramatically improve your organic search results, which will attract more visitor traffic to your website. Helping people find your website is an important step in converting them to new patients.
Contact MMA at 770.951.8427 to discuss how we can assist your practice in researching, selecting, and egistering domain names pertinent for your medical practice.