Content Management System - CMS
What is a CMS?
A content management system ("CMS") is a tool that empowers you to edit your website without the prerequisite expert knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, or FTP.
Our firm has created a secure, custom CMS that integrates the best open source solutions into a user-friendly tool.
Functions of Our Custom CMS
Our content management system allows you to securely login and make changes to your website in real-time. With our CMS, you are able to:
- Update web page text content
- Paste text content from other documents
- Add/insert links to external websites
- Customize each page's META tags for optimal search engine optimization
- Upload files such as Adobe PDFs (additional option)
- Upload web-optimized photographs (additional option)
We use the same tool to make changes to our client websites. Our tool enables us to be cost-effective, fast & efficient, and responsive to our clients' change requests.
Example of Our Custom CMS
An example of our content management system can be seen below.