We are a leader in healthcare marketing. Due to continued growth and demand for our firm’s unique expertise, we are seeking to fill the following in-house position.
We are also are seeking an aspiring web designer/developer. As a member of our team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform website maintenance including update content for existing client websites per client requests using our content management system (MySQL & PHP platform)
- Add new features to client websites
- Monitor and analyze client website traffic reports
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO)
- Implement search engine marketing (SEM)
- Setup & configure webhosting
- Register domain names & manage DNS
- Assist senior developers/designers in new website implementations
- Communicate with clients regarding updates and project status
- Must be familiar with web metrics such as CTR, Conversion, CPC, CPM, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC Advertising industry a big plus
Candidates should be experienced with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver). While WYSIWYG is ok, we prefer that you also know how to hand-code your sites. You must be able to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, and keep track of your time. The desired candidates will be able to balance perfection with practical business constraints (time & budget). You should have a passion for excellence and the ability to learn new web technologies & standards.
Depending upon the number of applicants, we will only respond to candidates who best match our requirements. We do not outsource, therefore we will not respond to outsourcing requests. We are hiring for internal positions. Limited telecommuting is available. Finally, we are seeking to fill the positions within the next several weeks. If you meet our requirements, then please forward your resume and salary requirements.