For every medical practice and healthcare website, regular website maintenance is very important to keeping a website up-to-date. Your website's constituents (patients, referring physicians, internal office staff, hospitals, insurance companies) access your site daily, and they expect the information to be current and accurate.
Healthcare changes frequently, and so does your business. How often do you review and update your website as it relates to changes that affect these areas:
- Participation in Insurance Plans
- New Medical Services and Procedures Offered
- Physician Biographies / Curriculum Vitae
- Office staff contact information (billing, insurance, appointment scheduling)
- Office Hours
- News announcements about the practice
- Practice Forms/Patient Forms
- Office Policies, i.e. billing practices, appointments, prescription refills...
Our firm has designed a maintenance plan that is affordable and one that encourages practices to review and update your web site regularly. Our web site maintenance plan includes the following services:
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly web site traffic statistics and analysis
- Content Management System (CMS) to update your web site easily.
- Updates to existing content
- Internal and external link verification
- Monthly web and email hosting
Our goal is to make it easy as possible for practices to proactively keep your content updated with information that accurately reflects the status of your practice or healthcare business.
Contact us to learn more about how we may help you maintain your web site.