Our firm's reliable web hosting service provides state-of-the-art service for our physician client websites of all sizes, from starter to intermediate to advanced. Patients have very little patience for slow websites or websites that don't display at all. Even though your office hours are 8am to 5pm, your website must serve your patients and search engines 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!
Web hosting is the physical place on the internet where your website files reside. When a patient or visitor requests to view a page on your website, the web server sends the page to your visitor.
Choosing a high quality and reliable web hosting service to host your heatlhcare website and email is a very important decision. Ideally, your web hosting service should include:
- Broad support for the latest web development platforms
- Powerful web control center
- Detailed website traffic reports
- Fast response times
- Frequent backups of the files
- Maximum uptime/reliability, i.e. 99.999%
- Proactive Security Monitoring at the server and perimeter levels
- Great support, i.e. someone local answers the phone when you call
Common problems you should avoid with bad hosting includes:
- Slow website response
- Lost files or changes overwritten
- Very slow response times due to overcrowded web server hosting too many accounts
- Poor security
- Useless traffic reports, or worse, no website visitor statistics
Contact our firm today to learn more about how you can take advantage of our great hosting service for your website.